Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye to 2005 and Bring on 2006

The end of the season of the old season has been good and now the circus begins again for 2006. Too bad I am not going to more events, but only have myself to blame for that.

It'll be good to experience live tennis again, though it's usually better when it's on clay, but the Australian Open has a great friendly and relaxed atmosphere and should be fun to go to and meet up with some people.

Good luck for the 2006 season, to the players I like and as for injuries, the less of them the better, but just wish some of the hypocrisy would disappear when it comes to this issue, but one can dream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, one can dream. Some might find it silly or totally useless, but I prefer to be a dreamer than a non-believer.

May I join you in wishing a good year to all my faves, and especially injury-free.

Like you, I'm looking forward to attending tennis events. I miss live tennis, badly. Soon, it's your turn. Enjoy the moment like you should and may your reports be as great as usual, if not greater!! Carpe Diem.

Anonymous said...

Read all your entries... good reading it all again hehe

You didn't post the 2005 stories??
They were great too!

Yay for the 2006 season. Can't wait for AO!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year to you - and I look forward to reading more of your adventures in 2006.

And I would also like to join in wishing a happy, sucessful, and injury-free year to Srs. Calleri, Mónaco and all my other faves.

Anonymous said...

Ooops - of course I am "anonymous"-must have pressed the wrong button somewhere - they don't call me s "dumb blond" for nothing!!

Anonymous said...

Like Choupi, I am a dreamer too.

I am grateful the new season started. Unlike you all, live-tennis is really scarce around here except for 2/3 very modest challengers during summer.

My wishes for 2006 is that every player gets to accomplish at least half of what he dreams of (of course, more would be better) and that injuries are halted.

Enjoy the first 06 slam GWH and keep us posted with your accurate and objective reports.